Location: Head Office (Phnom Penh)
- Check all of the documents for application and credit information collected by Credit
Officer before or after field check;
- Check customer’s liabilities, repayment history, and recent inquiries for other financial institutions through Credit Bureau of Cambodia;
- Make a decision for field check by examining all documents for application and CBC report in accordance with underwriting policy;
- Inform the request for field check to PoS if needed;
- Call chief of village and commune to verify the lessee’s identity, current address, occupation and other information;
- Call Human Resource (HR) staff of lessee’s company to verify employment of lessee, salary, position, and period of employment;
- Complete the validation form with general comment and make a decision for approval or reject, and then send it to Senior Underwriter or Underwriter supervisor;
- Provide an exact information concerning application to senior underwriter or supervisor with all documents for application as needed;
- Inform the result of management validation (approve or reject) to PoS;
- Report status of daily operation and its problems to Senior UW and get an instruction;
- Do cooperate with another department to make process smoothly;
- Other duties are assigned from Management if it is necessary and Urgent.
- At least Bachelor Degree in Finance, Banking, or other related fields;
- Understanding in Micro-Finance, Banking, Credit.
- Good communication in English language (Speaking, Writing and Listening);
- Be honest, team work, and good communication skill;
- Computer knowledge (Ms. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Internet & Email.
Tel: 087 508 222
Website: www.gl-f.com or www.camhr.com
Address: Building #270-274, Kampuchea Krom Blvd, Sangkat Mittapheap, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh.