Position: Sales & Marketing Manager
Location: Head Office(Phnom Penh)
- Manage GLF brand.
- Design and implement all marketing activities as well as new financial products to support the sales growth.
- Create and produce advertisement through (TV, Radio, Newspaper, leaflet…).
- Manage the Marketing team and cooperate with the operation department for efficient relay of the marketing message.
- Produce marketing to build the brand equity and product profitability.
- Lead or develop teamwork within and motivate people to take extra effort to deliver the company’s objective or sales target.
- Explore new areas both within existing territories as well as by expanding geographic coverage for sales development.
- Manage the commercial speech to the customer and insure its effective implementation in Head Office (Call Center, Operation Supervisors…) and in front office (PoS in Phnom Penh and Province).
- Develop the marketing plan & strategy.
- Produce competition benchmark and analytic reports for the Executive Committee.
- Ensure that promotional strategies designed by the product management are properly implemented in the field.
- Ensure that relationships with all customers are well maintained to derive benefits of meeting the sales objectives.
- Other flexibilities task as assign by deputy CEO or/and CEO.
- Report directly to CEO.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales and Operation and Marketing department for implementation;
- Present to and consult with the department manager on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels;
- Assist in identifying new products, preparing costs and benefits, conducting SWOP analysis, and present to the department manager;
- Take a lead in identifying issues, initiating for solutions and present to relevant departments for implementation;
- Provide administrative and risk governance support for the Risk Committee of the Board;
- Assist in developing, maintaining, monitoring the Risk Management Frameworks and effectively implement them throughout the Company;
- Regular review and update of all risk policy and process documents related to Credit Risk, Market Risk and Operational Risk;
- Assist in conducting business analysis and developing/revising Credit Scoring System periodically;
- Perform credit portfolio and risk analysis, and give recommendation to the Credit Committee for corrective actions;
- Work with Risk Management team in preparing Risk Management Report and propose solution-based actions;
- Support in conducting financial analysis and present to the department manager;
- Other activities related to the above and projects assigned from time to time by Business Performance and Development Manager;
- Be able to work independently with less supervision and capable of taking care of the overall tasks within the department when the department manager is on business trip.
- Assist in business expansion projects, involving area identification, demand analysis, training material preparation, process designing, increase of sales and initial implementation;
- Minimum 5 years experiences in Sales or Marketing.
- Strong analytic skills and management skills.
- Mastering of basic computer tools (Pack Office…) is a must.
- Excellent writing skills in Khmer and English.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.Contact Person:HR OfficerTel: 087 508 222E-mail: email@example.comWebsite: www.gl-f.com or www.camhr.com
Address: Building #270-274, Kampuchea Krom Blvd, Sangkat Mittapheap, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh.