Position: Field Collection Officer
Location: Phnom Penh (2), Takeo (1), Preah Sihanouk (1), Kampong Speu (1)
- Prepare the monthly billing list.
- Management of bill and home investigation.
- Manage monthly collection lessee’s schedule.
- Negotiate with lessee who is difficult to collect the money.
- Support preparation for monthly collection activity plan.
- Prepare daily and monthly collection performance report.
- Contact closely with local authorities and solve the problem in order to speed up the procedure.
- Prepare report of the achievement.
- Investigate and prepare a plan of the marketing channel for repossessed motorbikes.
- Manage a repossessed motorbike.
- Provides support to other sections of the company.
- Other duties are assigned by Management if it is necessary and urgent.
- Bachelor Degree.
- Self-motivated, flexible and proactive.
- Good at problem solving and negotiation skill with all levels.
- Good interpersonal and communication.
- Good attitude and team work spirit.
- Strong commitment to work under pressure and be willing to frequency travel to provinces.
- Good English both writing and speaking.
- Good at computer skills (Ms. Office, internet/email).
Tel: 087 508 222
Website: www.gl-f.com or www.camhr.com
Address: Building #270-274, Kampuchea Krom Blvd, Sangkat Mittapheap, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh.