Position: Collection Manager
Location: Head Office (Phnom Penh)
- Oversee operation of collection department such as way of talking with customer, handling personal information, management of cash collection and home investigation.
- Development and monitor implementation of collection Policies and manual.
- Educate collection staff to follow collection policy and manual.
- Monitor daily, weekly and monthly collection result.
- Negotiate with customer who is difficult to collect payment for staff and chief level.
- Develop monthly collection activity plan and Target.
- Prepare monthly collection performance report.
- Analyze the collection performance and overdue customer’s information and report to management.
- Provides support to other sections of the company, if request.
- Hiring new collection staff with HR section.
- Prepare Master Plan and implementation the plan.
- Set target to collection staff and evaluate the performance twice a year.
- Manage the administration of the Collection Section and minimize the section overhead cost.
- Ensure section’ tidiness and discipline implementation.
- Recommend legal action to Legal Action Committee for approval and process with Lawyer.
- Prepare the Management Meeting report.
- Attend EXCOM meeting, if requested.
- Other tasks assign by management.
- Master Degree or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, finance and banking or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experiences in processing and assessing corporate loans or MFI & Banking.
- Able to articulate well with strong communication and writing skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility and commitment.
- High commitment and strong leadership skill.
- Dynamic and positive work attitude with ability and willing to learn.
- Good knowledge of computer literacy.
- Honest and willing to work.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Tel: 087 508 222
Website: www.gl-f.com or www.camhr.com
Address: Building #270-274, Kampuchea Krom Blvd, Sangkat Mittapheap, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh.