Position: Accounting Officer
Location: Head Office (Phnom Penh)
Accounting Officer is responsible for assist Finance and Admin Supervisor in dealing with daily task, in managing a Company’s finances and some admin task. Accounting Officer must work with supervision from Finance and Admin Supervisor.
- Handling of accounts payable and accounts receivables, insurance and bank reconciliations for all accounts.
- Prepare debit note and invoice.
- Prepare remittances and issue cheques.
- Receive and deposit daily cash flows.
- Classifications of expense accounts and prepare all voucher and journal entries.
- Assist in monthly tax declaration.
- To assist and prepare year end stock count processes and audit schedule.
- Include all others general accounting duties.
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded timely.
- Check and follow up of staff cash advance and clear, account receivable, account payable Oversee petty cash updated and payment.
- Stock management by physically procedure including daily stock control report.
- Responsible for all admin tasks in the company.
- Other tasks assign by Finance and Admin Supervisor.
- Cambodian nationality, age between 20 – 30 years old.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Finance or Accounting. CAT/ACCA student or member is given advantage.
- Good knowledge in local tax regulations and accounting standards.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English for writing, reading and speaking.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office (Word & Excel).
- Good knowledge of QuickBooks Accounting Software.
- Be honest, Loyal, reliable, flexible, innovative, fast learner and hardworking.
Tel: 087 508 222
Website: www.gl-f.com or www.camhr.com
Address: Building #270-274, Kampuchea Krom Blvd, Sangkat Mittapheap, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh.